Elective: Database Customization Lab
Learn how to set up the most efficient database for your electrical estimating company. (1 hr)
What You'll Learn
- Create your own additions to estimating and pricing databases
- Link items to EPIC pricing database
- Customize drop down lists for easier, more efficient bidding
Who Is This Class For?
Estimators, Project Managers, Owners
Those that prefer 1-on-1 training rather than group.
Current version of EBM and EPIC
If you’re not customizing your database, you’re losing time on every bid! In under an hour, you’ll learn how to set up the most efficient database for your electrical estimating company.
Working alongside our experienced instructor, you'll learn how to create custom entries in your database that will save you time right away. You’ll also learn how and when to link items to the EPIC pricing database so that you can more quickly and easily deliver your custom bid.
*We recommend that you complete the Database Customizing Overview class prior to taking this class
After Completion of the Class:
- Add customer-specific items and assemblies to the database
- Link customized items to the EPIC pricing database
- Use attributes for customizing dropdown lists
- VALUE ADD: We'll send you a video recording of the class, so you can refer back as often as you'd like
Ready to Maximize your ROI?
Invest in your career today
This is an elective class for our Vision InfoSoft Certification program. Upon completion, you’ll be ready to choose your next elective. Please see our Hands-on Training page for a full list of classes. Or, email us to register now.
Professional Trainer & Consultant
Brian Hoffelder is a co-founder of Vision InfoSoft and combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.