Elective: Database Customizing Overview
Learn best practices to help you increase accuracy and reduce time on every bid. (1 hr)
What You'll Learn
- How to add and copy custom items to your estimating database
- Easily import items from our EPIC pricing database for profitable, more accurate bidding
- Add assemblies that you use frequently to speed your bidding
Who Is This Class For?
Estimators, Project Managers, Owners
Those that prefer 1-on-1 training rather than group.
Current version of EBM and EPIC
Maximize your profit on every bid! Our database customization class will introduce best practices for creating custom items for your database to help you increase accuracy and reduce time on every bid.
Work smarter, not harder. Using your own company’s data, you’ll learn to create time-saving shortcuts that you’ll be able to use right away. Customizing your database helps you deliver your custom bid more quickly and easily.
After Completion of the Class:
- Add and copy frequently used items to the database
- Boost accuracy by importing single or multiple items from the EPIC pricing database
- Create and copy new assemblies to save valuable time
- Best practices for using attributes to determine lists in takeoff dropdowns
- VALUE ADD: We'll send you a video recording of the class, so you can refer back as often as you'd like
Ready to Maximize your ROI?
Invest in your career today
This is an elective class for our Vision InfoSoft Certification program. Upon completion, you’ll be ready to choose your next elective. Please see our Hands-on Training page for a full list of classes. Or, email us to register now.
Professional Trainer & Consultant
Brian Hoffelder is a co-founder of Vision InfoSoft and combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.