Estimating Training for Your Membership
Electrical Estimating Fundamentals Course
Relax, we'll take care of the heavy lifting
Our online electrical estimating course was designed to help organizations deliver practical training to their members.
We’ve spent time developing useful content, easy-to-use infrastructure, and the marketing materials required to promote and deliver an engaging, professional course, so you don’t have to.
- August 16, 2022 - IEC Fort Worth/Tarrant County (In-Person)
- August 17, 2022 - IEC Fort Worth/Tarrant County (in-Person)
- October 14, 2022 - IEC Central Texas Chapter (in-Person)
- March 24, 2021 - IEC Chesapeake (Virtual - Postponed)
- March 25, 2021 - IEC Chesapeake (virtual - Postponed)
- November, 10 2021 - IEC CenTex (in-Person)
What Sets our Course Apart?
- Interactive online format delivers active learning which can increase learning outcomes by 6%
- Our online lab allows students to practice on the job skills such as material costing, takeoff, and estimating
- Instruction from a certified estimator with over 30 years in the industry
- Easy to attend course - with 2 bite-size online sessions (7 hours of training, over 2 days)
Achieve your Goals with Vision InfoSoft
High quality, professional development for your members
Safe, contact free training option
Virtually no work for you
Commission on each registration
Easy to Execute
Our Electrical Estimating Fundamentals Course includes a comprehensive marketing toolkit that makes it easy to execute with:
- Templated marketing emails
- Cut and paste text for your website
- Ready to use social media posts
Ready to help your members learn more?
It couldn't be easier
"It was so useful to be able to practice what I just learned. Brian was very knowledgeable"
“Great class! The training was easy to follow and engaging. I learned some practical tips I can start using right away.”
About our Trainer
Brian Hoffelder is a co-founder of Vision InfoSoft and combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.