Elective: PlanSwift Electronic Takeoff Overview
Simplify your electronic takeoffs and reduce costly errors. (1-1.5 hr)
What You'll Learn
- Basic setup and concepts in electronic takeoff
- How PlanSwift’s measuring tools and plugins can reduce errors
- Eliminate double entry by linking your electronic takeoff in PlanSwift to your EBM estimating software
- Update entries made in electronic takeoff
Who Is This Class For?
Estimators, Project Managers, Owners
Those that prefer 1-on-1 training rather than group.
Current version of EBM and PlanSwift
Frustrated with the amount of time it takes to produce accurate takeoffs? PlanSwift electronic takeoff software can simplify your takeoffs, saving you valuable time.
This is an overview class that will explain the main tools and concepts for PlanSwift. You’ll learn how to count, measure, add highlights and use symbols to create and deliver a comprehensive electronic bid.
Best of all, we’ll show you how to link PlanSwift to your EBM estimating software for seamless integration.
After Completion of the Class:
- Set up link to EBM
- Basic navigation within PlanSwift
- Counting and measuring with link to EBM
- Overview of plugins: drop/riser, elbows, and runs
- Overview of tools, and use of symbols
- VALUE ADD: We'll send you a video recording of the class, so you can refer back as often as you'd like
Ready to Maximize your ROI?
Invest in your career today
This is an elective class for our Vision InfoSoft Certification program. Upon completion, you’ll be ready to choose your next elective. Please see our Hands-on Training page for a full list of classes. Or, email us to register now.
Professional Trainer & Consultant
Brian Hoffelder is a co-founder of Vision InfoSoft and combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.