Foundation: Intermediate EBM
Learn shortcuts that will cut estimating time for the jobs you bid on most. (2 hrs)
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to use advanced features and set up personalized shortcuts
- Easily create temporary custom items and assemblies
- Generate an audit trail so you can manage and update your estimate
- Simplify change orders
Who Is This Class For?
Estimators, Project Managers, Owners
Those that prefer 1-on-1 training rather than group.
Current version of EBM and EPIC
Completion of Intro to EBM and EPIC
Students will build on the lessons from Introduction to EBM and EPIC and use course time to create custom shortcuts that they can use right away. From creating temporary assemblies and fixtures on the fly, to managing change orders, this course will use real-world examples that are relevant to your business.
After Completion of the Class:
- Set up defaults for program and job defaults
- Create defaults for takeoff and change orders
- Program Login, Database security and Database backup
- Shortcuts for working with branch circuits, fixtures and device assemblies
- Audit trail features and shortcuts
- Import temporary items from EPIC
- Add and copy items and assemblies to the database
- Work with Attributes - assign items to specific dropdown locations in Takeoff
- Create and manage change orders
- Set up, create and edit breakouts
- VALUE ADD: We'll send you a video recording of the class, so you can refer back as often as you'd like
Ready to Maximize your ROI?
Invest in your career today
This is a foundation class for our Vision InfoSoft Certification program. Upon completion of all 3 foundation classes, you’ll be ready to choose an elective class to really take your expertise to the next level. Please see our Hands-on Training page for a full list of classes. Or, email us to register now.
Professional Trainer & Consultant
Brian Hoffelder is a co-founder of Vision InfoSoft and combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.