Elective: Intro to Time and Materials
Eliminate double entry and miscommunication so you can get paid faster (1 hr)
What You'll Learn
- Improve billing accuracy by tracking time and materials directly on a Work Order form
- Streamline data entry so you’ll get paid faster
- Convert a Work Order to a professionally formatted invoice in just a few clicks
- Best practices for customizing invoices with your logo, letterhead and messaging
Who Is This Class For?
Billing staff, Estimators, Project Managers, Owners, all levels of experience with EBM and EPIC
Those that prefer 1-on-1 training rather than group.
Current version of T&M Billing Manager
A one-on-one, practical introduction to working with T&M Billing Manager for everyone. The course will give students practice creating professional invoices more quickly and accurately, so that you can be paid sooner!
Our training will provide hands-on examples. You’ll learn how to select items from our T&M database and add new or temporary items on the fly. Service personnel can easily log their labor and materials from anywhere in our T&M Mobile app. We’ll also show you how to pull items from our EPIC pricing service. And we’ll teach your office manager how to import these details into our easy invoicing program, ensuring accurate invoices without duplicate entry.
Our training is designed for any user who wants to simplify their electrical service billing and requires no specialized knowledge of electrical materials.
After Completion of the Class:
- Set up defaults specific for your company (sales tax, labor rates, etc.)
- Create temporary items in T&M Billing Manager database to import to Work Orders
- Use our EPIC electrical pricing database to input materials into Work Orders
- Integrate T&M with QuickBooks or other accounting programs to reduce duplicate entries
- Import mobile Work Orders
- Create professional invoices using our invoicing templates
- VALUE ADD: We'll send you a video recording of the class, so you can refer back as often as you'd like
Ready to Maximize your ROI?
Invest in your career today
Professional Trainer & Consultant
Brian Hoffelder is a co-founder of Vision InfoSoft and combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.