Online Classroom: EBM Extended Training
Course 2: Learn shortcuts that will cut estimating time for the jobs you bid on most
What You'll Learn
- Use advanced features and set up personalized shortcuts
- Easily create temporary custom items and assemblies
- Generate an audit trail so you can manage and update your estimate
- Simplify change orders
Who Is This Class For?
Estimators, Project Managers, Owners
Students will build on the lessons from EBM General Training and use course time to create custom shortcuts that they can use right away. From creating temporary assemblies and fixtures on the fly, to managing change orders, this course will use real-world examples that are relevant to your business.
This Online Classroom will be conducted over the Internet. Each student will be provided access to their own "Online Desktop". This online desktop will include the current versions of EBM and other Vision InfoSoft software. The student will use their web browser to login and interact with their online desktop during the class.
Class Length: 3.5 hours
Class Location: Online using your web browser.
Recommendations: We recommend each student have two screens/monitors. This is not a requirement. However, many students will find it useful.
After Completion of the Class:
- Set up defaults for program and job defaults
- Create defaults for takeoff and change orders
- Program Login, Database security and Database backup
- Shortcuts for working with branch circuits, fixtures and device assemblies
- Audit trail features and shortcuts
- Import temporary items from EPIC
- Add and copy items and assemblies to the database
- Work with Attributes - assign items to specific dropdown locations in Takeoff
- Create and manage change orders
- Set up, create and edit breakouts
Ready to Maximize your ROI?
Invest in your career today
Professional Trainer & Consultant
Brian Hoffelder is a co-founder of Vision InfoSoft and combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.