Electrical Bid Manager™
Electrical estimating software for all size companies. Bid small to multi-million dollar jobs with our flexible database, takeoff modules and bid proposals.
Electrical estimating software helps electrical estimators win more profitable bids in HALF the time.
Electrical Bid Manager is used by electrical contractors of all sizes. From small startups to larger companies with a network of multiple estimators.
Start estimating with custom electrical bid software that includes: electrical database, material pricing data, electronic on-screen plan takeoff and QuickBooks job costing.
Extras For Electrical Bid Manager
Start taking off using your digital plans. Our digital plan takeoff solutions sync with Electrical Bid Manager and offer many time-saving benefits.
Keep your material prices current in Electrical Bid Manager or other estimating software. Includes over 2 million items updated daily, weekly, monthly, or quarterly. Use EPIC’s Target Prices to compare to supplier price quotes.
ESP allows you to maximize the Return on Investment of your Vision software. Most of our customers subscribe to take advantage of the software updates and toll-free phone support that is included.
- Software updates
- Database updates
- Toll-free phone support
- Email Support
- Discounts on additional licenses
- Intro and advanced training webinars
Electrical Bid Manager includes dozens of help videos built in. Get stuck or want to see a best practice, watch a short video!
We host regular seminars over the Internet that cover the integration of PlanSwift and On-Screen Takeoff software with Electrical Bid Manager. Call us to learn more or visit our webinar registration page. (800) 258-7752.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 or later with Parallels running virtualized Windows OS.
- Most modern Intel/AMD processors above 1.5 Ghz.
- Dual and Quad core recommended.
- 4 GB minimum
- 8 GB or more recommended
Hard Disk Storage
- 400 MB of hard disk space for program installation
- 1+ GB for job storage
- Intel/AMD on-chip video minimum
- Nvidia/AMD dedicated video card with 128MB or more recommended
- Dual monitors is recommended when using digital plan takeoff.