COVID-19 has meant that many organizations had to pivot and find new ways to deliver training sessions. But the last thing people want is another Zoom lecture – especially when research shows that active learning can increase learning outcomes by 6%.
Vision InfoSoft partnered with CloudShare to provide a custom learning experience for electrical contractors. Students are each provided a virtual Windows PC will all necessary class supplies and software. Brian Hoffelder, Vision's expert electrical estimator and trainer, leads the interactive class where he can see every student's live desktop and actively guides students through the online Estimating Fundamentals class.
What Sets Our Electrical Estimating Course Apart?
- Instruction from a certified estimator with over 30-years in the industry
- Easy to attend - with 2 bite-size online sessions
- Students can attend using any computer from any location.
- We recommend a USB headset with a microphone but students can call in and use their phone's speakerphone.
- Practice skills such as material costing, takeoff, and estimating in our online lab
- Learn through both theoretical and practical teaching experiences. The lecture part helps explain the how's and why's while the hands-on section steps you through bidding with electrical estimating software.
Vision InfoSoft has helped many electrical contractor membership chapters market and deliver our Estimating Fundamentals class to their members.
Our Estimating Fundamentals students say it best:
“It was so useful to be able to practice what I just learned. Brian was very knowledgeable.”
“Great class! The training was easy to follow and engaging. I learned some practical tips I can
start using right away.”
If you or your organization wishes to host an Estimating Fundamentals class for your members/team, click here to learn more.