Online Classroom: EBM Lab Training
Course 3: Using real electrical plan, takeoff a complete 11,000 sq/ft commercial office building from beginning to end.
What You'll Learn
- Real-world estimating best practices
- Use Electrical Bid Manager to work up a complete bid
- Includes Site Utilities, Site Lighting, Branch Power & Lighting, Feeders, Fire Alarm, and Distribution
Who Is This Class For?
Estimators, Project Managers, Owners
Using real electrical plans, you will takeoff a complete 11,000 square foot commercial office building from beginning to end. Great class for real-world practice in learning to implement EBM. Includes Site Utilities, Site Lighting, Branch Power & Lighting, Feeders, and Distribution.
This 1-on-1 Online Classroom will be conducted over the Internet using Zoom Meetings. The student will share their screen and the instructor, Brian Hoffelder, will guide the student through every step.
Class Length: 6-hours (including a 15-minute break)
Class Location: Online using Zoom Meetings provided by instructor.
Recommendations: USB headset or laptop/PC with microphone/speaker. (Phone is an option)
- Program and Job Setup
- Plan Review
- Site Utilities/Feeders
- Feeders (inside)
- Branch Power
- Takeoff (continued)
- Fire Alarm
- Misc - temporary items and importing from EPIC
- Job Extension
- Job Totals
- Non-Productive Labor
- Direct Job Expenses & Misc. Materials
- Overhead and Profit
After Completion of the Class:
- Create commercial electrical bids using Electrical Bid Manager
- Read an electrical plan and consider bid approach
- Look for possible omissions and errors
- Prepare bid report for submission
Ready to Maximize your ROI?
Invest in your career today
Professional Trainer & Consultant
Brian Hoffelder is a co-founder of Vision InfoSoft and combines over three decades of experience in software development, software training and first hand estimating to provide a real-world perspective on the most critical skills required for efficient and profitable bidding.