Electrical Bid Manager™
We continually improve Electrical Bid Manager through customer feedback and internal ideas. The Extended Service Plan (ESP) for your Electrical Bid Manager™ (EBM) includes all upgrades we release. We typically release 2 to 4 upgrades through the year that includes new features, enhancements to current features and bug fixes. Learn more about ESP.
- Improved Reporting: New and improved report templates and bid analysis.
- Further enhancements to item/assembly database.
- Digital plan takeoff workflow improvements based on customer feedback.
- Our development team works on Electrical Bid Manager every day. Check back for updates.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any improvement suggestions. Or use our support webform here.
New Feature Highlights
- Added: Design/Build tools - PlanSwift users now have access to over 70 electrical symbols that provides basic Design/Build functionality and counting with Electrical Bid Manager.
- Added: Updated User Interface - EBM is getting a minor facelift.
- Added: Quickbranch Takeoff - Allows quick selection and takeoff of device assemblies combined with conduit/wire, or cable runs of any length from your Saved Assemblies in Branch Circuits and Cable modules. View a video of this new feature.
- Added: New MC Luminary Cable - Lighting and low voltage circuits in one cable. Pricing updated with EPIC Pricing.
- Added: PlanSwift digital plan takeoff integration. PlanSwift brings a tightly integrated digital plan workflow to your bidding process.
- Added: List Jobs by Customer.
- Added: Improved speed for importing On-Screen Takeoff (OST) jobs with multiple pages.
Update your Electrical Bid Manager™ Today!
Call us at (800) 258-7752 to update.