NECA Tradeshow Seattle 2017 – See you there!
Free passes! Have you registered yet?
If not, you can go online and register as an attendee, give us a call or an email for our special coupon code for FREE entry to the show!
Electrical Contractors, see us in Seattle!
We are exhibiting at the NECA tradeshow in Seattle this October 8th through 10th. Visit us at booth #1920 and see all the latest improvements we have made to our electrical estimating software.
What's New at Vision InfoSoft?
- New Digital Plan Takeoff
Electrical Bid Manager (EBM) now integrates with PlanSwift!
- New T&M Billing Mobile App
Time & Material Billing Manager mobile app – create work orders in the field!
- View a short video of our new mobile app
- New signature capture, two-way sync, and more!
- New Electrical Estimating Tool
Quick Branch Takeoff Module
- Allows quick selection and takeoff of device assemblies combined with conduit/wire, or cable runs of any length from your Saved Assemblies in Branch Circuits and Cable modules.
- View a short video of the Quick Branch Takeoff Module
We now offer multiple digital plan takeoff options for Electrical Bid Manager (EBM)!
- The two best digital plan takeoff tools now integrate with EBM: PlanSwift and On-Screen Takeoff
- New electrical symbols offers design/build function.
- Watch a video tour of the EBM/PlanSwift integration.
- Download a PlanSwift demo and call us to see integration and to buy PlanSwift or On-Screen Takeoff. (800) 258-7752
T&M Billing Mobile App
Empower your field service techs!
- Use your T&M Billing database in the field
- Create work orders
- Sync with your office
- Signature capture in the field
- Get paid faster
We will be offering software training after the show in Seattle, WA on Wednesday October 11th - Thursday October 12th. This training will demonstrate how to get the most from your estimating software, on-screen takeoff, and pricing services.
- Training Schedule and Course Descriptions
- Unable to attend? We also offer remote, web and phone based training.
We hope to see you there! If not, be sure to give us a call and ask about tradeshow discounts.
Leave a Comment