Electrical estimating & service billing software @ the IEC Convention & Expo
Electrical Contractors, see Vision InfoSoft in Indianapolis!
Over 14,000 customers since 1993. 25 years!
We are exhibiting at the IEC Convention & Expo in Indianapolis, IN this September 19th through 22nd. Visit us at booth #735 and see all the latest improvements we have made to our electrical estimating software
What's New at Vision InfoSoft?
- New Digital Plan Takeoff
Electrical Bid Manager (EBM) now integrates with PlanSwift, includes 70+ electrical symbols!!
- Updated T&M Billing Mobile App
Time & Material Billing Manager mobile app – create work orders in the field!
- View a short video of our new mobile app
- New signature capture, two-way sync, and more!
- New Electrical Estimating Tool
Quick Branch Takeoff Module
- Allows quick selection and takeoff of device assemblies combined with conduit/wire, or cable runs of any length from your Saved Assemblies in Branch Circuits and Cable modules.
- View a short video of the Quick Branch Takeoff Module
We now offer multiple digital plan takeoff options for Electrical Bid Manager (EBM)!
- The two best digital plan takeoff tools now integrate with EBM: PlanSwift and On-Screen Takeoff
- New electrical symbols offers design/build function.
- Watch a video tour of the EBM/PlanSwift integration.
- Download a PlanSwift demo and call us to see integration and to buy PlanSwift or On-Screen Takeoff. (800) 258-7752
T&M Billing Mobile App
Empower your field service techs!
- Use your T&M Billing database in the field
- Send jobs to your field employees
- Create work orders in the field
- Sync with your office
- Privacy settings for sensitive customer info
- Get paid faster
We will be offering software training before the show in Indianapolis, IN on Tuesday September 18 - Wednesday September 19th. This training will demonstrate how to get the most from your estimating software, on-screen takeoff, and pricing services.
- Training Schedule and Course Descriptions
- Unable to attend? We also offer remote, web and phone based training.
We hope to see you there! If not, be sure to give us a call and ask about tradeshow discounts.
Leave a Comment